Quality AC Installation In the Biloxi, MS Area
Whether you’re installing a new AC unit for your brand new home or finally upgrading your old unit, you’ll need an expert HVAC specialist to guide you in the process. There are several factors to think about before even choosing your new AC unit, and Ball Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. Our team has years of experience matching homes to the most appropriate AC system and allowing the to run efficiently for years. When you’re ready to install a new AC unit, count on our team to get it done right.
When Is It Time To Replace Your AC System?
Depending on how old your existing cooling system is, you may be approaching the point where it makes more sense to replace it than to repair it in the event of a breakdown. A good age to begin considering replacement is 10 years old. After this age most units begin to deteriorate. However, there are plenty of warning signs prior to a breakdown that might hint that your old cooling unit is on its way out:
- Increased utility bills – Sudden spikes in your monthly energy bills indicated that your AC system may be using too more energy to do its job than it used to.
- Uneven cooling – If your AC system just can’t keep up with the demands of the home, it will begin to cool your home unevenly and unreliably.
- Frequent breakdowns or repairs – At a certain point multiple small repairs or system breakdowns cost more than replacing the unit and saving on the repairs of an old system.
- Loud noises – When an AC systems runs loudly or makes startling noises this indicates it is wearing out or has a broken part.
- Strange smells – If your system can’t filter properly you may smell mold growth or have more allergens circulating back into your breathable air.
We Install All Types Of Cooling Systems!
Every home is different, and that means that each home needs its own unique cooling system solution. Don’t worry! Ball’s got your covered no matter what your cooling preference is. Plus, we offer valuable advice when you’re choosing the type and size of system for your home.
Summers here in Biloxi, Gulfport & Gautier can get hot and humid. An air conditioner is more than an appliance – it’s a game-changer. With a new energy-efficient Carrier or Trane AC unit in your home, you and your family will be able to count on staying cool for far less money.
Heat pumps are versatile systems that can both cool your home in the summer and heat it in the winter. This makes them perfect for our mild Biloxi, Gulfport & Gautier winters.
Ductless units can go where ducts can’t, which makes them perfect for a wide variety of homes without existing ductwork. Their zone cooling technology even allows them to more accurately cool your home. Plus, they’re energy-efficient and reliable!
We’re the right team to call for thermostat installation service here in the Biloxi, Gulfport & Gautier area. We install all types of smart thermostats, and can confirm that the replacement unit is communicating correctly with your cooling system.
Ready For An Efficient AC System Installation?
Our team at Ball Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing excellent HVAC services to the Biloxi area for years. When you need an AC installation, count on the team who always gets the job done right the first time. We’ll ensure your system is installed correctly and runs flawlessly for years to come. Give us a call!