Start Saving Money with $40.00 OFF!
Many local residents do not realize their home heating and air conditioning system operates approximately 3300 hours per year. To put this “run time” in perspective, a car driven for the same 3300 hours at 65 miles per hour would travel 214,500 miles. No one would consider a journey like this without arranging for oil changes, lubrication, and routine tune-ups along the way to assure the efficiency, safety, and reliability of the vehicle.
Your home heating and air conditioning system serves you many more hours than your car, and, like your car, needs routine tune-ups to operate in an efficient, safe and reliable manner.
Our unique precision tune-up includes everything that can possibly be done in order to restore your heating and air conditioning system to its very best condition. No other local heating and air conditioning company performs a comparable precision tune-up. In fact, it often takes us three hours or more to perform the work! Precision tune up procedures include:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
- Inspect ductwork
- Inspect electrical components
- Measure volts/amps on motors
This unique precision tune-up is available to you until May 31, 2017 at a discounted price of only $229.00 per system plus tax, $40.00 off our usual price. You can call us at (228) 588-8340 to schedule a convenient time to have your system start saving you money today!
Also, Be sure to ask your technician how you can save an additional $40.00 on your precision tune-up!